Saturday 26 March 2011

The first of many...

Morning!

I can only remember the key themes from last night's dream. This happens sometimes... Often I'll remember the entire dream start to finish, but other times its all very vague except for key parts.

Last night I was at an old house I used to live in and we were hosting a house party for someone I knew. Being the host, I also acted as security so when a taxi pulled up with two girls I'd never seen before I did everything to get rid of them. One of them looked a little like a junkie and I was losing it at her "Get the f*ck out of here, you're not on the list! Its my house!" etc, etc. Then she started crying about how she travelled for an hour to get there and doesn't have money to get home and whatever. Then all of a sudden her friend was next to me and she was crying too and I looked at the girl I was hosting the party for (who didn't know who they were either) and we had a telepathic conversation that said "What harm will it do..?". So I allowed them to stay.

Then the dream switched and we were hosting a musical at work (WTF??). We hosted auditions for everyone at work. I ended up being the director with Lana (classic) and the dream started to fade away from here.

The weirdest part of my dream was the next section... I was assisting with building a very modern mansion. When I say modern I mean the things you would have seen on Time Cop and iRobot - automatic doors that scan your irises for security, beds that hover off the ground, security systems that talk to you - the list goes on. When the owner asked me if a law had been passed yet for (and I quote) "muslims to live in this house?". Umm.... What?? At least that's what I thought when I woke up... In my dream its like it was normal. "Yes" I replied, "They're allowed now, would you like me to invite them in?". So effing weird.

Anyway that's all I can remember from last night. This isn't even scratching the surface on how random and ridiculous my dreams get. I hope you're ready for the rest! :p

MJ xx

No comments:

Post a Comment