Tuesday 29 March 2011

B.A.U.

*sigh*

So it's Tuesday and almost like the weekend was never here. Today was my second 11 hour day in a row and I am absolutely exhausted. My brain feels like its been steamed at the local Chinese restaurant with the crab meat and chicken wings....

Anyway.. My last two dreams weren't overly exciting. I tried to record Sunday night's dream on Monday morning but my brain and my writing arm don't like to co-operate at 6 am... Last night's I can only remember key themes - Ken and I were arguing about....SOMETHING...annnnnnnnnnnnnd that's all I got....for now......... My brain has decided that memory block is best for me right now so you'll have to hold on for something more exciting! :p

My day, although busy, was unbearably long. There's a lot going on at work at the moment - which is great, however, it is tiresome. I have a lot of recruitment going on right and all of the newbies (managers and all) start on MONDAY. As I said, its not a bad thing - just painful to co-ordinate all at once. But ALAS I am a bit genius so, no doubt, it will be done with so-close-but-yet-so-far-perfection. :D

My evening has so far been short - I got home around 7:30'ish. I spent 15 minutes deliberating about what to have for dinner, finally agreed (with myself) on vegetable soup with toast, cooked and ate it before deciding its not even remotely close to what I felt like and then stifled the unsatisfactory feeling with Sara Lee french vanilla ice cream out of the carton. I am now on the couch watching Top Gear and really craving my bed.... Its just too far... :p

Anyway.. That's all I got for now - all my brain will give me.

Back soon! :) xx

MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment