Tuesday 5 April 2011

Behind..

So..

It's my first visit back in a week and I have had many dreams that need to be shared. Problem is, I can only JUST remember bits and pieces of SOME of them! I haven't been writing them down... Now its all too hard.... :p

Work has been exceptionally busy of late and it has claimed 99% of my brain power. Just when I  thought it was beginning to slow down a whole avalanche of shite popped up. Joyful.. Don't get me wrong, I love my job - its just chaotic sometimes!

I can share with you (parts of) my dream from last night. It was so effing random... A friend of mine was offended that another friend didn't attend her birthday - but it felt more like she was dying than celebrating a birthday. Its like we all knew she was dying but we were having a party for her birthday...? Weird.. Anyway, then I was in a park on one of those old school merry-go-rounds with two toddlers. As we were spinning around on it a couple of dogs jumped on and I was worried they were going to fall off (I know... bear with me..) so I was grabbing at them to try and keep them on the ...thingy. Then all of a sudden the dream changed and I was trying to handle this little live squid.. He wasn't overly happy that I was holding him so he spit ink on me - and it effing BURNED! Seriously. My skin started to melt where he'd INKED! It was one of the most random dreams I've had in a while...

The rest that precede last night's dream were just as odd - but now I can't remember them! I will get better at this................

That's it for now, the Big Bang Theory is on and I am debating between French Vanilla ice cream or tea and scotch fingers........... Such decision! :p

Til next time - adieu! :)

MJ xx

No comments:

Post a Comment